Updates from last week
Last week, I had the pleasure of interviewing David Fredrickson, President of Profitsee. We will be sharing his interview and demonstration this week.
Subscribe to the free Reporting in Focus Series to get notified as soon as it’s up.
Right now you can watch the following already up on WhichAddOn.com:
- Fathom in 5 Minutes with David Watson
- Interview with Founder of Clear Jelly, Martin Kratky
- Clear Jelly in 5 Minutes with Martin Kratky
I will be interviewing Ewan McCowen from Float continuing on our Reporting in Focus theme.
If you haven’t picked up an XU Magazine recently, you will be pleasantly surprised with the new content and insight this mag’ now provides for all Xero users around the world. Subscribe for free here.
New Add-ons this week
There are no new add-ons in the Xero ecosystem officially this week – that we have found anyway. We know there are plenty of add-ons that do connect to Xero that aren’t listed on the AddOn Marketplace, however as we find them we will share them with you.
This week, we were impressed by:
- Tanda – a time and attendance app that has amazing powers of award interpretation. Fantastic for time-consuming and confusing payroll involving awards.
- RevoluntioniseSport – a software solution for sporting clubs and agencies – big & small. It connects with Xero and MYOB.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Business Development Manager and Implementation Specialist
Email – [email protected]
Until next week, have a good one!
The WhichAddOn Team
PS. Just in case you missed it – make sure you subscribe to the Reporting in Focus series to ensure you don’t miss our free videos, lessons and special offers from the reporting add-ons