This year we want to make sure we give you amazing content, the latest news and real stories and everything we can possibly share with you on the add-ons and apps that connect with Xero, QuickBooks Online and MYOB.
We also want to make sure you get to know us!
Marlon and I love what we do and have both spent most of our lives passing on what we have learned to help others in a huge range of areas – accounting, business systems, productivity, health, spirituality and much more. WhichAddOn is just another way we have committed to sharing our knowledge and experience with you.
Today we are introducing a weekly video segment re-capping on what’s been going on in our WhichAddOn world. We hope it inspires you, educates you and helps you grow your business from what we share with you today.
News from Marlon and I this week we is:
- Launching our Xero-centric training site, Ecosystem Expert Academy, with expert level Xero training you can’t get anywhere else
- Completing our latest Sassu to Xero conversion for a client based in Melbourne
- Starting an MYOB to Kounta-Deputy-Xero conversion for a Not-for-Profit organisation, also based in Melbourne
- Interviewing Martin Kratky, Founder of one of the new Reporting Add-ons, Clear Jelly (we will be sharing this with you next week)
- Interviewing David Tuck, Founder of Chaser, about the debtor chasing apps latest accomplishments including UK AddOn of the Year
- Researching the best project and people management solution for a scoping client from last week
- Discussing add-on solutions with an international wholesale drinks distributor for inventory and sales management
- Quoting an MYOB to Xero conversion service for two companies using multicurrency – they are foreign currency traders – a very challenging conversion ahead I’m sure.
New articles on WhichAddOn.com this week:
- New Releases from the Addons – over 15 links to great new releases and resources from the add-ons and apps in the ecosystem
- New Xero Addons This Week: Taxify
Thank you to those that got back to us last week about which add-ons you want us to focus on for March “Reporting in Focus” month. We have already arranged interviews with Clear Jelly as we mentioned above, Float and ProfitSee have booked and we are in the process of arranging interviews with CrunchBoards, Fathom, Spotlight Reporting and a few more.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Business Development Manager and Implementation Specialist
Email – [email protected]
Until next week, have a good one!
The WhichAddOn Team