Happy New Year!
We hope all of you had a safe and restful Christmas and holiday period.
I must admit last year was a massive year for Jeri and myself. Mid last year we decided to join forces and in October 2015 we co-founded whichaddon.com, which by all standards was widely accepted and successful.
The whole cloud accounting industry has been screaming for something like it, and we are truly humbled at the privilege of being a part of it; we want to give you so much more this year.
In 2016 we have big plans to take Whichaddon to a whole new level.
Some of the exciting new changes that we will be rolling out this year will be:
- In-depth case studies on different industries/businesses and how they can better make use of add-ons.
- Provide a downloadable summary sheet for every add-on so that you can show your clients a quick summary of an add-on. We will also provide a white-labelled version if you request it with your logo on it.
- An agnostic view will be taken on all reviews and the entire site, support will be given for Xero, QB and MYOB.
- Top 5 must have add-ons by industry.
- Video Reviews, Tutorials and industry interviews.
- Add-on training school will be rolled out through the year.
- Whichaddon Online Spectacular – included will be live interviews specific to an industry, Live Q & A’s, Product Demo’s, and much more.
We will be doing more of what we did last year;
- More add-on reviews.
- Even more detailed summaries of every ad-don.
- More category breakdowns.
- More information on all your add-on requirements, so that Whichaddon becomes a one-stop shop for making an informed decision.
- More comparisons across add-ons.
We sincerely hope you can continue to support us with your feedback and use of the site. Further to this we just want to wish everyone the very best for 2016 and that you will achieve all your desired goals.