Xerocon Brisbane 2019 is approaching. If you are a Xero partner, or you are a part of the accounting, bookkeeping, & any financial professional field, you know this is an extremely important event that you must not miss.
Here is the list of important things that you must bring at Xerocon:
- Laptop or Phone – You’ll need to jot down some important things that you learn from the event, and you can also document your attendance, real-time, on your Social Media platforms. There will be free Wi-Fi at the event. There will also be a luggage storeroom to store your laptop if you don’t need it yet.
- Notebook & Pen – It’s a must to bring this if you are more comfortable in writing notes on a paper to document the important lessons that you gain rather than on your phone or laptop.
- Charger – There are power points spotted around the venue, so you can charge your laptop & phone during the event.
- Powerbank– In case of emergency, if the power points are full of people charging their gadgets, you will be able to charge your own.
- Business Card – This is a big chance for you to meet a lot of new friends and, even, potential clients. Have a lot of copies of your business cards ready, so you can hand them out to people if they’d want to get in touch.
- Brochure – If there are people that are interested to learn about what you offer, have some copies of your brochures printed out, so you can hand it to them.
Get your things ready, and see you guys there! If you can’t decide if you want to attend or not, check out our other article on why you should attend Xerocon.
Being a Xero partner, if you ever wanted to meet up with us during the Xerocon Brisbane event on September 4 & 5, we will be happy to meet you! Two of our team members will be there, you can get in touch with them & the best way to contact them is via:
Jeri Wambeek (Business Development Manager & Co-Founder): +61400545447
Sharol Puran (Solutions Architect): [email protected]