The purpose of a scope call is to understand the business processes and what the business needs, so we can find the right add-on solution and confirm that Xero itself is even the right fit.
The Right Add-On Solution
We found two possible solutions for the client and in preparing the demonstration files I thought why not share how I did it.
The two solutions that we came up with were:
- Vinsight (winery/food & beverage distribution software) with Vend (online POS system), or
- CIN7 (online inventory management and retail solution)
In preparing the demonstration, I went through setting up suppliers, products, customers and warehouses in each one ready for the demo. If you see a link below, then you can read the article about how I did it.
- Add a supplier in Vend
- Add a supplier in Vinsight
- Add a supplier in CIN7
- Add a product with variants and composites in Vend
- Add a product with variants and volume conversions in Vinsight
- Add a product with variants and alternate units of measure (UOMs) in CIN7
- Add a customer in Vend
- Add a customer in Vinsight
- Add a customer in CIN7