1. Accounting Cloud Champion
WhichAddOn is a rapidly-growing and industry-leading cloud integration firm based in Sydney’s Hills District to service Medium to Large business clients looking to move their business systems into the cloud. Our focus markets are Accounting/Human Resources, Inventory/Job management, Retail and Manufacturing.
We believe with the right knowledge and support every business can rise to become everything they dream of – connecting staff to each other, to customers and to suppliers in the cloud. The cloud enables connection.
About the role
We need someone who demonstrates a passion for working with Cloud-based software solutions, who can work with our clients and our project manager to deliver outstanding service to our customers, by implementing, training and supporting them.
Reporting to the General Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing Cloud-based solutions, including Xero, Quickbooks Online, Cin7, DEAR Inventory Systems, AroFlo, Accelo, etc.
- Training clients on Cloud-based systems both onsite and online.
- Supporting cloud-based systems off-site, including creating manuals, and online training videos.
- Meeting deadlines for projects.
- Using our in-house project management system to communicate with clients, work through tasks and log times, etc.
- Create cloud software demonstration environments for sales.
- Assist sales in finding the correct solutions for clients.
- Review/Audit current customer solutions to ensure the system is working according to the client’s expectation.
- Repair and review customer data files, and clearly communicate to the customer what needs to be fixed and create a training path to do so.
Skills and experience
In this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in an accounting position. You should have a thorough understanding of accounting principles, as well as how Inventory, Payroll, Creditors, and Debtors work as a minimum.
- It would be preferred that you have an accounting degree/diploma. Alternatively, if you can demonstrate a high knowledge of the above principles that would also be regarded well.
- A strong knowledge of Cloud-based accounting systems (Xero & QB Online preferred).
- It would be highly desirable if you have had experience in solutions like Cin7, DEAR Inventory, Simpro, AroFlo, Accelo, and Futurli to name a few.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills (please do not apply if you have basic skills, this job involves a lot of data manipulation and migration).
- Knowledge in how to use a CRM/Project system.
- Understand how to perform reconciliations ie ledger, inventory, debtors, creditors, etc.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Dedicated team player with the ability to work autonomously.
- A friendly and professional manner.
- The ability to listen, analyse and solve customer enquiries.
- Can think outside the square and on their feet.
- Pay attention to the fine details. This is quite critical in this role.
- An avid learner who loves technology, new software packages, and learning how to use them.
Whichaddon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on our employees. We treasure skills, expertise and commitment. Our goal is to attract, develop, motivate, reward and retain the best people in the industry.
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary is negotiable based on experience and skill level.