1. Cloud Solutions Architect
WhichAddOn is a rapidly-growing and industry leading cloud integration firm based in Sydney’s Hills District. We service small to medium business clients looking to move their business systems into the cloud. Our focus market is inventory management, ecommerce, job/project management and manufacturing.
We believe with the right knowledge and support every business can rise to become everything they dream of – connecting staff, customers and suppliers in the cloud. The cloud enables connection!
About the Role
We need someone who demonstrates a passion for selling Cloud-based software solutions, who can work with our sales and marketing team to deliver outstanding deliverables for new customers.
Reporting to the General Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Assesses client accounting needs and make recommendations
- Prepares sales visits and demonstrations to pitch a solution, service, and combination packages to clients
- Negotiates sales and contracts with clients
- Provides technical advice after sales
- Establishes sales goals and implements a plan to meet those goals
- Tracks progress toward goals and documents sales performance
- Becomes fluent in all products and services offered by the employer through testing, demonstrations, and research
- Answers questions, describes benefits and discusses pros and cons of various solutions
- Gains familiarity with the industry, and stays updated on trends and innovative products
- Creates marketing literature and web-based features to promote products and time-sensitive sales
- Attends trade exhibitions and industry events to learn about cutting-edge products and develop more sales
- Provide telephone and email technical sales support
- Establish and maintain relationships with Accountants and bookkeepers
- Travel to customer locations as required, including potentially internationally.
Skills and experience
A thorough understanding of business systems is a must. Pre-sales experience is preferred. Must be able to demonstrate understanding of business workflows, ie sales process, purchasing, inventory, job/project management, etc.
It should be noted, Sales is not for everyone, if you don’t meet the personality profile below, I would strongly suggest you not apply for this position.
- Self motivated
- Resilient – Can take No for an answer and still maintain optimism
- Confident but not arrogant
- Helpful and generous
- Can think outside the square and on their feet
- A real “go getter”
- A people person, someone who likes people, and is also liked by people (people tend to buy from people they like)
- Self Educating and constantly looking to improve
Benefits and perks
Full training will be provided, plus you will be mentored. We don’t believe in just throwing you out into the blue yonder and hoping for the best.
This role will start out as a casual role (20 Hours per week), with a hope to grow to a permanent part-time position for the correct candidate. As the organisation grows this could potentially grow into a full time position, if the person wants it to.
Depending on experience, remuneration will range from $35-$45 an hour + travel. Bonuses will also be paid on reaching sales targets.
At Whichaddon, we have a very easy going work environment, and we are flexible with times and even where you work from. However, we are focused on deliverables, and meeting KPI’s.
We are a family owned business and believe in family. We value your time that you give us and understand how important it is that you spend time with your loved ones.
So if you think you want a life and a great job then get in touch!
Apply for this role by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org